- About Us
- Legal Services
- Our People
- Contact Us
Robert B. Teuber | Partner
Robert Teuber is a tax attorney whose practice focuses on tax disputes and controversies, tax planning and business planning. He works with clients across the United States to resolve IRS tax audits, Tax Court litigation, federal tax collection matters, personal liability assessments and Offers in Compromise. He also works with state and local tax authorities to address sales, employment, income and property tax controversies. In his business planning practice Rob analyzes tax and economic considerations for new and existing businesses, structures transactions and prepares agreements for a variety of business deals.
Committed to helping organizations and people outside of his tax practice, Rob has sat on the board of directors and executive committees of various non-profit organizations. He has also presented to State and Local Bar Association executives from across the United States on the adaptation of new internet technologies to improve communication of the services the organizations provide. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and supporting the Milwaukee County Zoological Society.
Representative Matters and Experience
- Representation of clients across the United States to resolve a variety of tax matters including IRS tax audits, federal tax collection matters, personal liability assessments, Offers in Compromise and Tax Court litigation.
- Addresses sales, employment, income and property tax controversies with state and local tax authorities.
- Analyzing tax and economic considerations for new and existing businesses, structuring transactions and preparation of agreements for a variety of business deals.
- Included in the Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists for the past six years.
- Frequent speaker at conferences and continuing education seminars.
- Writer of commentary for CCH tax publications and a contributor of articles on complex tax and business issues in the Wisconsin Accountant, BizTimes, CPA Magazine and other periodicals.
- Author of Wisconsin Law Journal Column “Taxing Thoughts."
- Author of the tax law blog at www.taxlawforum.com.