Milwaukee, WI – Sep 23, 2009 – Weiss Berzowski Brady LLP will present the 5th Annual Employment Law Conference and Reception on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Wisconsin Club, 900 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. A reception will follow.
- How the ADAAA Affects Your Business Today
- Around the World of Employment Law in 15 Minutes: Hot Spots to Avoid on the Trip
- The Tide Turns: New Pro–Employer Developments in the Law of Non–Compete Agreements
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Recent Changes to the FMLA
- All A–Twitter: Employee Use of Social Media, Benefits and Challenges
- Saving Private Ryan’s Job: The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Why It Is More Important Than Ever to Comply with Wisconsin’s Fair Employment Act: The New Law Permitting Compensatory and Punitive Damages
- Work Eligibility Verification: What the New Form 1-9 Means for You and Your Business
We look forward to your participation. You are welcome to have several people from your company in attendance. Admission and parking are complimentary, but reservations are required. Registration by November 2, 2009 is encouraged but registrations will be accepted up to the day of the conference.
For more information or to register, please contact Gail Szplett at 414-270-2571 or email@example.com.