THE DATE OF THE BUSINESS LAW CONFERENCE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO JULY 23, 2009. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Milwaukee, WI – May 29, 2009 – Weiss Berzowski Brady LLP will present the Third Annual Business Law Conference and Reception on Thursday, July 23, 2009 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Wisconsin Club, 900 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The firm’s attorneys will speak on the following topics:
- Crossing the Pacific: A Primer on Doing Business in China
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles: Is Your Business Considered a Hobby to the IRS?
- Raising the Red Flag: Federal Identity Theft Regulations for Businesses
- Being the Bank: Seller Financing in Business Acquisitions
- Opportunity or Trouble?: Distressed Business Acquisitions
Admission and parking are complimentary, but reservations are required.
For more information, please contact Becky Benish at 414-276-5800 or email@example.com.