Milwaukee, WI – September 25, 2008 – Weiss Berzowski Brady LLP will present the 4th Annual Employment Law Conference and Reception on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Wisconsin Club, 900 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233.
- “One of My Employees Has Just Filed a Discrimination Complaint: What Happens Now?”
- Remedies Available to Employees: What Happens if an Employee Prevails in a Proceeding Against Your Company?
- The Hows and Whys of Pre-Employment Testing: Pointers, Pitfalls and Practical Advice
- Bullying in the Workplace: There is a 50/50 Chance This Costly Phenomenon is Alive and Well in Your Place of Business STRANGE BUT TRUE…
- The Case of the Sleepy Employee Who Couldn’t Concentrate: How Much Disability Accommodation is Enough?
- The Case of the Bland Reference Letter: Is This Retaliation?
- The Case of False Impression: Even What you Don’t Say Can Be Used Against You
- The Case of the Female Stalker: The Wrong Equal Opportunity
Admission and parking are complimentary, but reservations are required.
For more information, please contact Gail Szplett at 414-270-2571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.