Milwaukee, WI – March 24, 2008 – Weiss Berzowski Brady LLP will present the Second Annual Business Law Conference and Reception on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Wisconsin Club, 900 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The firm’s attorneys will speak on the following topics:
- Should I Shred It: Document Destruction Policies for Your Business
- I’m Working from Home: Issues Related to Telecommuting in the Workplace
- The Battle of the Forms: Do You Know What Your Purchase Order Really Says?
- This Time It’s Personal: Potential Liability for Wisconsin Sales Taxes?
- Going Private: The Growing Role of Private Equity in Business Sales
- Contingency Planning: The Basics of Partner Buy-outs
Admission and parking are complimentary, but reservations are required.
For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact Sherri Sment at 414-276-5800 or email@example.com